1. NOT a Woman’s Spiritual make-up: Peter 3:3–4 which urges women to cultivate a “gentle and quiet spirit.” Being a cop is NOT cultivating this. God did not create women to be the aggressive, assertive, dominant sex, and yet, that is precisely what the feminists want and the police force needs.
2. NOT a Woman’s Physical make-up: Clearly God did not design women, as a whole and in general, with this purpose in mind, clearly it was a role that God gave men, so why are women taking it from them? Why are women going against God’s obvious intent? If it is wrong for a man to hit a woman because he is stronger, then what about a woman who is a cop?
3. Wrong Image: In the Song of Solomon, we see it is the woman’s job to bear the image of a flower, of beauty and fragility. “I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.” Song 2:1. this is impossible to do as a Navy Seal. A woman should represent womanhood in the home AND outside the home. This cannot be done in the inherently masculine role of a cop, or, like my previous post talked about, as G. I. Jane.
4. Setting bad example: If it is not something you want your children to emulate, then why are you doing it? A woman as a cop or even a soldier can lead to confusion, and gender confusion leads to egalitarianism and homosexuality. The number of lesbians in the military and especially the police force are incredibly high. This is a correlation that many men in the military have noticed.
5. Scandalous: Furthering on the last note, I am afraid that a Christian woman who is a cop, is creating a scandal. Because of the reputation of female cops as lesbians is such a recognized truth among certain groups, it is pure scandal in the church of Christ. Eph. 5:3, “But sexual immorality and any impurity or greed should not even be heard of among you, as is proper for saints (Italics mine).”
6. Usurping /stealing man’s intended purpose and role: God gave the role of protection to men, so why are women taking it, as if they ‘have a right’ to it? This is not the natural order of things that God has set forth, and yet so many people instinctively know this. God does not screw up, nor is He arbitrary; He designed men and women for a purpose, and those purposes are not the same. A man’s role is to protect women, children, and society. Why do we have women who are not satisfied with their God-given roles?
7. Pragmatic Reason: Men are not being men, to a very large degree, because women are not being women. Do you want your man to be a man? Then get out of his way and stop doing his job for him. Very, very, few men wish to have a wife who is a cop; it is shameful for a man if a woman is just as, or more so, of a man than he is. This is inherent in the way God made men and women. You want to increase your odds of getting married? Be a woman, not a man.
8. Cross-dressing is Wrong: It is a perversion, it’s ungodly. Society ‘accepts’ men and women who cross dress, but that does not mean the God who created them does. Our God is not a God of confusion so why do we have women who are dressing up in the manliest clothes they can possibly wear? Because they want to be masculine. This is wrong, unhealthy, and only creates confusion. Just because society applauds women wearing clothes that makes are inherently masculine, does not mean the church should.
This feminist culture has redefined what it means to be a woman, now the church needs to redefine it again, back to what it should be. Even little children know that a woman should not be a cop, let us humble ourselves and learn from the ‘wisdom from the mouth of babes’.